black headlights pics

shoot, I love 'em all! :D

Shoot, I've got 'em all! :D

The CR has been the most reliable and best driving of the three without question, but I think my VP truck is the best looking.
I need to get some new pics up of the CR with the rims on it.

Willy, your headlights look sooo much better than Niterunners, that stupid orange reflective bar in them just drives me crazy! :bang

Last edited:
thats why i want to do my own, no orange strip on the bottom!

Shoot, I've got 'em all! :D

The CR has been the most reliable and best driving of the three without question, but I think my VP truck is the best looking.
I need to get some new pics up of the CR with the rims on it.

Willy, your headlights look sooo much better than Niterunners, that stupid orange reflective bar in them just drives me crazy! :bang

you got the wrong 2nd gen! :hehe:

got dodge grill on waiting to get sterling one painted black.

IMG00068.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

IMG00067.jpg

Very nice. How much for a set of those?
the ones I posted are only like $700...plus labor :kick:

I will never haver a set at that price...but still the best looking black light I have seen...even with the orange LED strip

the ones I posted are only like $700...plus labor :kick:

I will never haver a set at that price...but still the best looking black light I have seen...even with the orange LED strip

Not true...there like 240 plus 179 if you want the orange strip. As soon as I get my new truck These are the headlights im getting! :rockwoot:

Not true...there like 240 plus 179 if you want the orange strip. As soon as I get my new truck These are the headlights im getting! :rockwoot:

so does that include labor?....your lights for them to take apart? and both halos??? for $240???
because when I called them 6 months ago you were looking at paying at least $700...the guy who very first did those lights paid $1200 for his lights..
its true unless they have drastically changed their prices in the last 6 months?

so does that include labor?....your lights for them to take apart? and both halos??? for $240???
because when I called them 6 months ago you were looking at paying at least $700...the guy who very first did those lights paid $1200 for his lights..
its true unless they have drastically changed their prices in the last 6 months?

Ahh wasnt thinking about labor but I was just goin off the prices on there website.

http://www.automotivelightstore.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=240