Black Mamba resurgence

quarterman

Georgia diesel mafia
The black mamba did some testing at south ga. Motorsports park today. The truck is piloted by mickey hollywood davis. The mamba ran a 10.12 @ 133 on fuel only no water but blew the top charger at about 1000 ft. The 1000 ft. Time is 8.38 so probobly would have been a little better. Congratulations mickey on an awsome pass. We do not have video but we do have a time slip. This was on a new motor to debut at ts. keating machine provided the recipe on the stock 913 injection pump and the engines cam shaft. The engine consist of cummins pistons with some work custom injectors extensive head work stock head bolts custom twin turbos all provided by prostreet diesel. Tranny was also built by pro street diesel the converter is provided by jeff garmon and phil taylor it works flawless. Our goal is to get the truck into the nines on fuel only. We are very close.

Awesome!!

How much weight did you guys cut out of the old gal?

She weighs 5350 and change. This was a soft launch and a soft pass we were going to turn the wick up the next pass.

Nice Lap!!! Hollywood called and told me that it didn't feel that quick... If that is not feeling quick, then I cant wait to see what it runs when it does feel quick!

Congrats, thats putting it down for your weight and fuel only for sure, what did it do to the 660'.... 20's, 30's? Very nice guys!
Ryan

Nice Lap!!! Hollywood called and told me that it didn't feel that quick... If that is not feeling quick, then I cant wait to see what it runs when it does feel quick!

Mickey is comparing it to his rail Tim, that's why it doesn't "feel" that fast to him LOL LOL

Hauling the mail guys, 9's are just a good can of pork and beans away!!!