Blacked out HD conversion, check it

RIght on bro....Black is the new chrome!!!

And I don't buy the blue wheel chair stamp on your plate...that's just a parking pass!

well,
I dont care about timed parking anymore...
I usually dont have to pay for parking...
I dont even need a parking pass for school...
I dont need a residential parking pass...
I havent had a parking ticket since 2004...
I dont even wait in line to go into parks and beaches on busy holiday weekends...
Im even thinking of going down to city hall and having them paint the curb in front of my house blue, so that no one can park in front of my house and spoil the view of the park across the street...

and you can get one too
just crash a motorcycle and have about 18 surgeries on your back and lower extremeties, with the risk of amputation.
then you can have upfront parking too.

but if I dont get upfront thats ok too.

today some clown in an acura tried to bully me while we were in traffic because he came up on me from behind and I saw him looking at the plate.

Im pretty smart and Im a wiseguy with wit
so I talked him crosseyed, and when he challenged me with the whole pullover thing, I did then I took off my shirt and rushed up on him.
he had his car in reverse doing about 50 trying to get away from me in no time flat.

be careful when you see somebody with a handicapped plate, maybe they have done gnarley things to earn it, and are not afraid of anything or anyone.
especially when its on a big black truck with a pitbull in back
forget the pitbull beware of owner.
but I am a nice guy and I will bend over backwards to help people,
but once in a while the apache and the samoan can come out if provoked.

Damn, NIIIIICCCEEE Truck man. i love it. my next truck is gonna be blacked out

I got it from lmc truck
I think I want to find a billet insert an do away with the emblem though

can never go wrong with an 05-07 front end conversion and a murdered out truck! great work man!
msmiley1.gif

Back