Blew up again.

The t3 shouldn't have been that big of a choking point.

I would have thought that if anything the T3 would have just created more back pressure. I'm not seeing anything spectacular as far as back pressure is concerned.

This is the same one I seen on cf, correct? I wish you were closer man. Something is weird with the truck. It should spool that 66 like instant.

So, now you have a brake behind the charger?
Yes from day one.
It's the Jacobs exhaust brake.

This is the same one I seen on cf, correct? I wish you were closer man. Something is weird with the truck. It should spool that 66 like instant.
Yes sir and I wish I was closer to you as well..
spelling errors should be ignored from this device. =-O

Another Utah local from Price has a 472 on his 6.7 and it lights up fast. Something was up, sucks that you had the engine come apart.

Are you still lookin for an engine? Guy down in Cortez Colorado has quite a few laying around.

Another Utah local from Price has a 472 on his 6.7 and it lights up fast. Something was up, sucks that you had the engine come apart.

Are you still lookin for an engine? Guy down in Cortez Colorado has quite a few laying around.

Thankfully no.
Utah diesel is taking care of the engine for me. I bought it there just over 2 months ago.

Price is like 1000 feet higher then me.

I'm wondering if there wasn't something up with the valves on this engine when I received it..

Hopefully when I get it back all will be good.

Back