blowby after injector install? observations

I gotta' hand it to you!
You spent the money and didn't waste any time looking for cheaper solutions and you came out pretty fair for all of the work done. :cool:

Sounds like you had access to a machine shop who doesn't phuck around. :D

Mark.

I gotta' hand it to you!
You spent the money and didn't waste any time looking for cheaper solutions and you came out pretty fair for all of the work done. :cool:

Sounds like you had access to a machine shop who doesn't phuck around. :D

Mark.

yes.. that we do have......

and the truck will remain stock(ish) other than an AFE stage two to replace the K&N crap it came with, and a smarty to replace the superchips it had.. nothing will be done to it..

this is a hardcore work and ranch truck that sees work daily.. not towing too much, but off road, dusty conditions, 4wd usage, and the bed never has less than 1500 lbs of stuff in it, which a welder, oxy acetylene bottles, torch, tools, chains, and other needed stuff and a full toolbox

there is no reason to mod it for performance, as longevity, and dependability were the goal from the start... rebuild it once, rebuild it as best we can, and hope for the best...

many thanks to everyone who helped me and mine along on this journey..

Last edited:
Hello just some friendly advice, if you don't already have one get a AFE pro guard 7 layer dry filter for that stage 2. I've seen more engine damage from dust infiltration through a K&N filter then any other condition besides pure negligence. This is across all brands of engines and trucks aswell. Nice work on getting that engine overhauled.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Back