blown chevy 4x4

I think it would wrap the corners of your mouth around your ears.

We are starting to get a handle on this truck , made our best effort thus far this past weekend in Commerce Ga. 1.19 60 ft , 3.13 to the 330 , broke loose at the 400 and lifted , still went 4.99 in the 1/8 , thanks everyone , Bobby and Lisa YouTube - 4X4 BURNOUT

Shoot!! If I had known that I would have come and watched! I live about 40 minutes from the track. Post up next time you head there.

:tree:

we will be back in Commerce in October on the 10th and 11 th . we will be in Steele Alabama September 18,19 and 20
Shoot!! If I had known that I would have come and watched! I live about 40 minutes from the track. Post up next time you head there.

:tree:

I think somebody should loan Bobby a diesel engine for the Scheid event. If I had a 1000 hp diesel, I'd let him do it ;)

That is just plain BA I dont care who you are.

We gotta get our project together and come race with ya in Steele this Fall/Winter. I think you would like it,
DSC_0344.jpg

Didn't see this posted here when I posted the other link...I got treed bigtime. LOL

Too many YellowBullet cross-overs around here. LOL

That is just plain BA I dont care who you are.

We gotta get our project together and come race with ya in Steele this Fall/Winter. I think you would like it,
DSC_0344.jpg

Bean,
Is that Ryan's old truck? Looks awful familiar!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

we will be back in Commerce in October on the 10th and 11 th . we will be in Steele Alabama September 18,19 and 20

Steele is very close to me. I'm gonna try to make it assuming I can get a kitchen pass that close to my wife's due date.

I think this one shows what the truck is capable of. Blower popped at the 330 after something went wrong with the shifter and the truck still ran a 5.14 :bow:

YouTube - FIRST ROUND