Bob or Marco

inline6power

more hp than you
Bob or Marco, i was wondering if there was any new news on the RPM programming for the VP trucks. i have called and e mailed bob a few times but he is a busy man. thanks in advance

A buddy of mine is running it. I've ridden with him. 01 HO 6spd, so vp, tst comp, smarty, mach 6.5's, water/meth, 35/s400, f1 valve springs, hits 3500rpm with ease and no falling off. Before it would climb strong to 2900 and then fall off but with this new program it pulls hard to 3500 and keeps pulling.

BgBlDodge said:
A buddy of mine is running it. I've ridden with him. 01 HO 6spd, so vp, tst comp, smarty, mach 6.5's, water/meth, 35/s400, f1 valve springs, hits 3500rpm with ease and no falling off. Before it would climb strong to 2900 and then fall off but with this new program it pulls hard to 3500 and keeps pulling.
well my smarty and TST comp already pulls to 3500. i thought they were workin on a program that eliminates the rpm barrier. thought we were going to be able to adjust the rev limiter as high as we want to.

well seeing as how a few of the super stock pulling trucks are turning 6000+ RPM and way over 1300hp with stock rods and crankshaft, then I would say a daily driver could turn out atleast 5K a few times with no problems. Any higher then you probably need to upgrade the rod bolts and stud the main caps.

farmboysdiesel said:
check this latest addition that came out - Rev Maxx www.psicomponents.com

Thats a lot of seat pressure for the small 7mm valve stems on the 24V.... I have seen too many valve stem failures to want that much pressure. What is the open pressure @ .500 lift?

His will continue to rev to 3500 with a tst/smarty but it won't actually pull. It quits pulling at 2900-3000. I haven't dynoed since I put the new injection pump on but the last 3 dynos I've done my truck will be pulling hard to 2900 and then it's like someone cut the motor off. It just falls flat on it's face and stops even though my foot is still on the floor. I can't wait to get my big injectors back in (the 275's don't have enough oomph to accelerate my truck to red line) and test the beta program.

BgBlDodge said:
Blue got one and can't wait to test it out with his big injectors. :D
you got the speedlimiter program. not the rpm one right???????????????????

Turns out it's the same program my buddy got. Some people have reported rasied rpm limits with it. Dunno if I'm allowed to say this but marco is working on an rpm limiter program right now as well.

So did the newer smartys have the program you got Tyler or is it something I need to request?

is it an rpm limiter to control revs or is it a fuel limiter according to revs. i mean will it fuel to the setting now or just limit the revs with whatever way yer running it..fuel box,no box,whtever

dieselbeef said:
is it an rpm limiter to control revs or is it a fuel limiter according to revs. i mean will it fuel to the setting now or just limit the revs with whatever way yer running it..fuel box,no box,whtever
this is exactly what i have been asking. i have e mailed bob a few times and called and left a few messages as well. i just dont want to wait around for weeks or months right now. i no bob is a busy man but give us some details please. dont have to tell us everything but an expected release date would be nice.

BgBlDodge said:
Turns out it's the same program my buddy got. Some people have reported rasied rpm limits with it. Dunno if I'm allowed to say this but marco is working on an rpm limiter program right now as well.
this is the program that i was asking about tyler. i had word of the RPM limiter as well and then heard a few were already beta testing it but i cant seem to get a straight answer.