Bob or Marco

BgBlDodge said:
Turns out it's the same program my buddy got. Some people have reported rasied rpm limits with it. Dunno if I'm allowed to say this but marco is working on an rpm limiter program right now as well.

Tyler, isn't that the beta SW Brian & Rowland were huffing off of after we got back from the drags Labor Day weekend?
I know both twin turbo trucks didn't just fuel higher - but much harder as well!
Too bad we didn't have that code up in Ardmore... :tree:

That would be correct mike. I've noticed less smoke and less bottom end but I also dropped 200hp. Once I get the bigguns back in I'll be able to get a better guesstimate on the difference. Should be in the next couple of days.

P.S. Love the bars. Haven't had a chance to tighten them down another 1/2 turn yet but will do that after this tank.

Bob Wagner said:
and now we are up the 5000 rpms :bang
Bob please tell me that marco is really workin on something for RPMs with the VP trucks. if not, i am going to sell my stuff. i would like to keep it ....please let me know at least how long till the new programing would be released

BgBlDodge said:
P.S. Love the bars. Haven't had a chance to tighten them down another 1/2 turn yet but will do that after this tank.

:thankyou2:
The 2nd gen guys are buying them faster than the 3rd genners! :Cheer:

inline6power said:
Bob please tell me that marco is really workin on something for RPMs with the VP trucks. if not, i am going to sell my stuff. i would like to keep it ....please let me know at least how long till the new programing would be released

Adam, Yes he is but you need to calm down man :hehe:

Bob Wagner said:
Adam, Yes he is but you need to calm down man :hehe:
well i got 2 BIG events coming up in exactly one month and it would be nice to get a little tuning done with that program. if it wont be done within a month then i am going to get the redline box. one event is a sand drag race that i will be putting paddles on the truck and the other is a dyno and drag race event in sacramento. thats why i am pressing the issue. sorry to bug ya bob its just nice to have things tuned going into an event rather than guessing on your setup.

The traction bars made by LazarSmith:

DSC000501.JPG

Available in several flavors for 1st, 2nd & 3rd gens. :woohoo:

inline6power said:
well i got 2 BIG events coming up in exactly one month and it would be nice to get a little tuning done with that program. if it wont be done within a month then i am going to get the redline box. one event is a sand drag race that i will be putting paddles on the truck and the other is a dyno and drag race event in sacramento. thats why i am pressing the issue. sorry to bug ya bob its just nice to have things tuned going into an event rather than guessing on your setup.

Have you contacted Quadzilla to see if you could get on the beta program for the race module?

Yeah godzilla on DTR claims 4000+ fueling

Nice bars but TSC sells the same thing just add 2 more bigger bars like they did those ends are the same as 3rd arms for a tractor , work good I have 4 on my truck

Last edited:
They do work well - but you can't buy Lazar Bars at TSC.

You can find the traction bars - and a bunch of other go-fast goodies - at lazarsmith.com

... not sure if we're allowed to post prices here! :wrong: