Bod nozzle install gone bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Trent, RJP is correct the injectors are coded specific to the location they are in BUT the ECM has a range of Codes that it will except fine. Which is why we recomend taking them out marking them and putting them back in the same hole. Totally eliminates that as a potential problem. If one of your injectors are outside this range then it will create an immediately noticeable problem. Dead Miss CEL

Im sure you guys have checked this stuff but just making sure. I know how easy it is to get frustrsted and forget something simple. DO you have adequate fuel to the inlet on the CP3. From there do you have fuel to the rail and then up to the injectors at the lines. I have had several trucks that are and SOB to get to fire after the system has been drained. What post was broke off are you sure its not creating a problem.

CC pressure is the Crankcase Filter It may be fuel soaked and need cleaned or replaced. Just in case its the rubber hose conecting to the driver side mid valve cover up top.

I am in an area for a few days with VERY hit or Miss Cell service I will try and answer ya soon as I can if you need anything Trent.

Last edited:
Yeah we figured out that the ECM was accepting the injectors I had them checked by the local dealer and it seems like it's trying to fire then before it does it starts knocking

Well round 2 after a new nozzle still won't start no excessive return all crossover tubes are seated and torqued now when it cranks you can hear a piston slap like a dry fire oa fuel knock it's blowing white/grey smoke while cranking I'm completely lost we ran the overhead 2 times thinking the exhaust valve was releasing too quick and dry firing and still didn't do nothing any help or advisewould be dearly appreciated

What is the rail pressure while the engine is turning over?