Boost Signal Line?

bmarlatt

Mirrors Down
Does anyone know where to get the line that runs from the intake manifold to the AFC? Mine was pinched off and my attemped fix doesn't hold past 25 psi?

Just take it off and take the fittings to your local parts stores a get a new line for it such as at napa or something. Or post up in the wanted to buy section and Im sure someone has a old one that they would sell you.

that is the same stuff that hooks up to your boost gauge as well, got any left from any installs?

I just use push lock fittings and 1/4 push lock hose. Good for 200 psi. Hose was like. 88 a ft. Fittings were 1-2 bucks.

Much better than that 1/8 crap that pinches so easy.

that is the same stuff that hooks up to your boost gauge as well, got any left from any installs?

My line left from my boost gauge was a different diameter... I tried that already, I didn't know if this was a cummins part I could order somewhere so dad could put my truck back together and use it while I'm finishing this semester at school.

My line left from my boost gauge was a different diameter... I tried that already, I didn't know if this was a cummins part I could order somewhere so dad could put my truck back together and use it while I'm finishing this semester at school.
Read my post. Go to a parker or hydraulic store. Get 2 1/4npt x 1/4 barb, 1/4 hose.

Well for that price dad can drive his gasser... I'll let it sit till school ends.

The fittings are 1/8 NPT in the head and AFC. Go get two compression fittings and some hose. Get some spare ferrules, so if you ever pinch/cut the hose, you can just make a new one at home. Probably cost you less than $5 for the fittings and hose. NAPA carries that stuff, along with just about any other parts store.