Boost

Tejas TJ

I've got an Edge Comp, BHAF, Auto and an HY35 turnbuckled and I never see boost around 60 MPH maybe 1-2 LBS if I start going up a slight incline. From 30 to WOT the boost gauge peaks at 25 PSI. I'm gonna check the line to the boost gauge and then I'll start looking for leaks I guess.

Example: With the BHAF and silencer ring removed I hear the turbo more now than ever. So with that in mind once I hear the turbo is that when my boost gauge should start moving because that doesn't happen???

Boost..

I used to hit 35lbs and sometines 45lbs on my old HY35. The only time it didn't make high boost was because my Tap wire had come loose. I had a J-Hook on mine. With an Edge Comp also.

Hmmm I'll look at it. It's not a drag comp so maybe it's defueling

How much boost are you looking to make on that baby charger? LOL

Nothing more than 30 PSI that's for sure... Just making sure I don't have a boost leak or something else wrong.

I'm thinking I maybe pinched the boost line when I installed it on the boost bolt.

Not having an Edge Comp, I'm assuming it acts as a boost fooler? Somewhere around 21 would be the max if not. If it fools properly you should see around 30-32 max right?