Borg Warner S465

SMOKIN93

I have a 65mm S400, bought brand new and pulled twice, perfect condtion, 83/74 ex wheel and .9 t4 housing. $900

Ok pulled the cover off and it's not ETT, for some reason I thought it was.
$800 shipped

how would this turbo work with sdx 5x14's and 191 delivery valves? i do maybe 8-10 sled pulls a season and daily drive the truck in the summer. i just don't wanna buy anything thatll be too big and laggy yet i also don't wanna run twins.

Thanks, and I think it would work alright but I have never tried driving an S400 on the street, I ran it with 5X14's and 191's and it ran real good I love S400's.

what did you put down for numbers with that setup? also what would i need to just bolt this on? just a hx 40 downpipe?

Never had it on a dyno, only pulled it twice with that setup. It does not use a HX40 style downpipe but you could get a housing that is machined to fit a hx40 downpipe. Also you would need a t3-t4 adapter.

Thanks, and I think it would work alright but I have never tried driving an S400 on the street, I ran it with 5X14's and 191's and it ran real good I love S400's.

It would drive just fine with a manual, I have a similar s465 and it drives pretty well with my p-pumped 24V.

I ran that msb1250 from pius on the street for awhile but I had bigger injectors and delivery valves, and it was alot of fun, and I even did some light towing(4500-5500lbs) a few times and it was pretty smoke free even with no plate, and dragon flows! and a very tight converter. bump!