brakes locking up...WTF?

backwoodsbubba8

know it all
my truck keeps locking up in the front after installation of new pads,drivers side caliper was frozen so i assumed it was the caliper.replaced and drove about 5 to 6 miles pass side locked up.now i have two calipers new pads and hoses,still locks up WTF what am i missing other than a proportioning valve correct.i ordered one should be here hopefully within the next hour or so and i can resolve this issue.Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Could be the flex hoses not letting the fluid return from the calipers.

replaced both hoses and calipers though. i dont kno. any other suggestions on what i should do?

prop valve not letting pressure off.. or there is rust contaminating it.. replace, and besides new fluid there is only the master cylinder left.
good luck

Thanks for the update. I had a similar issue this week only mine were dragging. My passenger side was the worst. I replaced both front calipers and now the passenger side is good and the drivers side is dragging. I am driving it a few days to see if it just needed worked a bit. Monday when I get back in town I gotta check it again. Now you have a new brake system:)