Brakes

As a replacement for worn out or upgrade ? I'll never use anything but GM pads but I've seen first hand how well EBC pads/rotors work.

I have brakeman brakes on two trucks,I have used EBC brakes before they are not near as good as brakeman. I help on a crew that has a pro latemodel and super latemodel left turn only asphalt.Thats all we use and we have tried others. The pad compound is second to none Give them a call, if anything you will learn something like i did!

I got PowerSlot rotors and Hawk carbon ferrous pads all away around. Good brakes. Actually they are so good I had a Bobcat and trailer with about 2000lbs in bed couple weeks ago and trailer hydraulic brakes went out and had to stop it all with truck from 60 mph. They did it but were smoking at the light. Have to pull off and see if they glazed as its feeling hard to stop now but I cant complain. Powerslot has excellent customer service and both have great warranty. I go thru Summit Racing as they are great with returns for warranty. IIRC its 3 years on rotors and lifetime on pads. Just make sure when you install to take the extra time and make sure your pads slide REAL good on the caliper slide bracket. I had to use a Dremel and belt sander to get everything just right. Alot of work to the ears of the brakes mostly. Used Sta Lube on slides also.