Brand New EFI Live V2 For Sale DSP 5 switch

01dirtydzl

I have a Brand new in the box EFI Live V2 with everything only opened for pics. Never used credits are still on it. Come with brand new DSP 5 switch with key and lock! My buddy bought this for his 04 Duramax but sold the truck and bought a Cummins now so here it is. He also paid for custom tunes for it but he never downloaded his stock tune and sent it to be done. So I might be able to get that done for you too for free with the purchase of this unit but its not promised as its been a while now but he will try for you.

Part # FS2-GM

Paid $1200 Plus $250 for custom tuning.

He will take $1000.00 Firm for it. If paying with Paypal add the 3%.

534264_2937976268700_1446537374_n.jpg

Also Have a Nice cowl hood For sale For same kinda truck! Look for the posting!

Last edited:
Really? He has the receipt from Idaho Rob for 1199 plus the 250 for tuning? Can you send me a Link to where?

Last edited:
Sry I was mistaking it's Not from Idaho Rob its from its from Creatures of the Night and they carry tuning from Bob Olsen at Twisted Diesel. I will check in the next day or so and see if they will still honor my tuning for the new owner. I don't see why not i paid for it all at the same time. Thanks I may lower price just watch for it. Thanks again.

Its worth every penny of $1200 if it has cummins and duramax tuning features and all 4 original licenses are unused! The licenses alone are $500!

Last edited:
Yes it has all credits Never used. Yes its compatible for Duramax and Cummins but would need the new flash up dates downloaded for the Cummins. It was bought from Creatures of the Night and they carry tuning from Bob Olsen at Twisted Diesel. And tuning is still HONORED and PAID FOR so whoever buys this I will give the phone number to and you can have custom tunes made for your truck.. Thanks!

Last edited:
I think you need to clarify what exactly the V2 is.

You've established it was purchased with custom tunes, a DSP switch, and the GM Tuning option, which ships with 2 licenses.

Someone mentioned about the Cummins Tuning option, which ships with another 2 licenses, but there is no response.

Determining if it ships with Cummins as well as GM is a game changer for you. Ignore the software and updating side of things. Think from a sales perspective. There is $450 in value in knowing that answer. It determines your price, and more importantly determines the value for purchasers. Obviously, with the ability to tune Cummins opens up a whole bigger market place in which to sell given you are no longer just talking Duramax.

JMO

cheers
Cindy

You've established it was purchased with custom tunes, a DSP switch, and the GM Tuning option, which ships with 2 licenses.

Someone mentioned about the Cummins Tuning option, which ships with another 2 licenses, but there is no response.

Determining if it ships with Cummins as well as GM is a game changer for you. Ignore the software and updating side of things. Think from a sales perspective. There is $450 in value in knowing that answer. It determines your price, and more importantly determines the value for purchasers. Obviously, with the ability to tune Cummins opens up a whole bigger market place in which to sell given you are no longer just talking Duramax.

JMO

cheers
Cindy

I agree, from the answer I got, it doesn't appear to have the cummins tuning on it at this time.

sooooooo this will work on my LBZ and all i would need would be is a mounting bracket ? Best Price Shipped to S0E1E0?

JMO

cheers
Cindy
first off, let me explain that my buddy is using my account for this, everything on this post, until now..has been his replies.

That said, i dont know much about EFILIVE, but its clearly stated above, it has GM software on it, so its READY TO GO for the above listed vehicle.

Ive read that its compatible with cummins as well, but needs the software updated or something, and ive read that costs between 250/450 dollars...i dunno, thats up to the buyer to figure out.

I agree, from the answer I got, it doesn't appear to have the cummins tuning on it at this time.
it does NOT have cummins tuning on it.

sooooooo this will work on my LBZ and all i would need would be is a mounting bracket ? Best Price Shipped to S0E1E0?
You need to figure out if it will work on your LBZ? it was purchased for a 2004 duramax, so id guess if you have a 2004 duramax, it will work for you. GM can go blow themselves for making up so many god damn names for the same engine!

im purty sure this will work for my 2006... just not sure about that DSP5 switch if it iwill work from your style to my LBZ.. mmmm INTERESTED shoot me a text so we can communicate 306-276-8083 thanks

To the poster who asked about the LBZ - the OP listed a FlashScan V2 with Cummins Tuning option. This FlashScan is suitable to tune your LBZ.

From a pricing perspective, FlashScan V2 retails for $899 with GM tuning. Add the cost of a custom tune, then discount to whatever you think it's worth as a second hand item never used and that is the price this unit is worth.

My point to post here was to clarify what the product is, given the OP is not the owner of the product. The OP posted he paid $1200 Plus $250 for custom tuning, so the deal blows right there when you can buy new for less. However, GM and Cummins Optioned V2's cost $1299 new, which is much closer to the price that was paid....the whole reason behind suggesting further clarification....

Cheers
Cindy

Ok I am the Owner of this unit. I messed up when making the post and that was my bad. I paid 1100 total for the unit brand new With the custom tuning. This EFI Live V2 with tune any Duramax and yes it could tune a Cummins but as said will need to be upgraded for more credits as it only has 2 brand new credits on it for a Duramax. I bought this for my 04 LLY and never sent in my stock tune to have the custom tunes made for it as I sold the truck and bought a 02 Cummins so this won't work for me. So basically your saving $25 over the new price and getting Custom $250 tunes free if you choose to have Bobo tune your truck. Yes this will work on a LBZ and yes the DSP5 switch will work as well. The tuning nor the switch will work for a Cummins and you would have to spend more money on the unit to make it work. Hope this helps and I am sry for the confusion. I will ship free with the price of the EFI bought in the United States with insurance as well. Thank you,

This is the lowest I can go I am already losing money on it and shipping it free. Thanks

Last edited:

JMO

cheers
Cindy

You are correct this is for GM as it is now!