Brand New Steed Speed and Cam (12V)

4thesporty

Brand new, never used, never even unwrapped it. I bought it for a project that I am no longer doing. Steed 12V stock angle, no WG. I don't plan to unwrap it for the pictures, but if you are truly serious and HAVE to see it then I'll get you a picture of it.

$725 shipped

DSC_4564_zpsdb2ef805.jpg

DSC_4565_zps660da4c8.jpg

Bullet Racing Cam with cam gear and retainer already on. Never installed, 0 miles. I got the cam gear on and the cam drilled and retained, then oiled it and covered it. Ready to drop in a 12V. It is a 184/215 and anyone interested will get the cam card.

$400 shipped

DSC_4566_zps06e34eec.jpg

DSC_4567_zps7678372a.jpg

I also have pretty much everything engine related to build a nice 12V that I will be listing over the next few weeks, so if interested please PM me. All items located in Burleson, TX and can be picked up if you like.

Realized that these manifolds are going for $700 shipped direct from Steed. I got this direct and it took almost 2 months.

New price $700 shipped.

Long shot here, but will trade for a set of superduty leaf sprung axles, D50 or D60 doesn't really matter, but it must be a matching set from a SRW truck that is ready to go.

Also interested in a chevy SRW AAM 11.5, ford D60 (pretty much any year to 98)

I have a 12V block and crank in my other post that could go in on trade as well for the right set.