Brian Parker's new setup!

It also helps to tell if the wastegate does not open. No smoke from the little pipe means get out of it before you grenade the charger.

It also helps to tell if the wastegate does not open. No smoke from the little pipe means get out of it before you grenade the charger.

He never ran a gate until now. Even spraying the piss out of it, the chargers have held up fine

It may be a silly question but why isnt the blow off valve piped into the hoodstack? Seems silly to me cut a 1 1/2 hole right next to a 6 inch hole.

Other than that you can never go wrong with any candy color.

They already answered your question but a blow off valve and wastegate are very different.

Yes thatis true. However if you set your wastegate to x amount of pressure and Your data logger or boost Gauge it exceeds x amount of boost then you know Its set to high or not working properly. So you wouldn't need to see it IMO. But I'm just not a fan of cutting holes in my truck, but it is a race truck so its a different story. But still to each there own.

Last edited:
Yes thatis true. However if you set your wastegate to x amount of pressure and Your data logger or boost Gauge it exceeds x amount of boost then you know Its set to high or not working properly. So you wouldn't need to see it IMO. But I'm just not a fan of cutting holes in my truck, but it is a race truck so its a different story. But still to each there own.

What is easier to see? A dial on a gauge or a 2nd glow of the wastegate open?

Again this is just my outlook on it if you get it set in the correct place during tuning you shouldn't have to watch the stack or the gauge during runs. Again just my 2 cents

Just easy to see in case something goes wrong. I can see why you wouldn't want to cut holes in your truck though. That thing is BEAUTIFUL! I like the way two hood stacks look but it's all preference.

What turbo? NOS?

attachment.php

Billet 480, and yes. Lots of it.

Has anyone figured out how to tee in a pressure switch to turn on a little LED on the dash? That would be a slick alternative to a second stack. Two stacks are cool, but some of us retards still try to daily drive our rigs LOL

Has anyone figured out how to tee in a pressure switch to turn on a little LED on the dash? That would be a slick alternative to a second stack. Two stacks are cool, but some of us retards still try to daily drive our rigs LOL

Hobbs switch... its pretty simple.

Wastegate stack makes tuning much easier. We ran one the last couple of years til we went all t6 stuff.