BUBBA GOES 10:15@142mph

Just to verify, That is fuel only, right? Still using the water to air intercooler setup?

Yes the truck still running the ice tank intercooler and still weighs in at a wopping 4400 lbs with me in it and intercooler full of ice and water

Glad to see a lot of frustrating days at the track finally starting to pay off. Congrats on being the fastest truck in Canada..............

maybe next year we'll be able to go south and play but that will take some $$$$$$$$$ but we would see were we stand in the pecking order:Cheer: :woohoo:

We southern folks would LOVE to see that truck come down and compete :rockwoot:

Maybe the TS race or Houston??

bubba1 said:
maybe next year we'll be able to go south and play but that will take some $$$$$$$$$ but we would see were we stand in the pecking order:Cheer: :woohoo:

Hey Shawn any chance you guys will make it to the Pacific Northwest this season??????:rockwoot:

Hoss we'll have to see we are on the road for the whole month of August if we can keep the breakage to a minimum and keep the family happy We might be able to make it happen.:Cheer:

bubba1 said:
Hoss we'll have to see we are on the road for the whole month of August if we can keep the breakage to a minimum and keep the family happy We might be able to make it happen.:Cheer:

Keep me updated. If you make down this way there is always room for you at my place :rockwoot:

bubba1 said:
That would be SICK!!!

wow we just finished a re way and more suspension tuning with 4 corner digital scales and came back with a weight of 4862# with me in racing atire and race ready,the gasser I guys we were weighing with can not beleive with 60% of the weight is all on the front axle and we can make it hook.
4 link is a wonderfull thing.

That is kickass... you are making some stupid power.