Bucking jerking rough running, and......

My guys fine with it, but if a Ford engineer happens to come in, I do not want him getting in trouble. Looks like I have more issues too. It was not just the ICP sensor. :doh:

My guys fine with it, but if a Ford engineer happens to come in, I do not want him getting in trouble. Looks like I have more issues too. It was not just the ICP sensor. :doh:

Nice cliffhanger LOL

What else is there to replace??? Both ICP, and IPR sensors, wiring harness...

What was wrong with the harness?
Did they replace the regulator "Just because"?

What else is there to replace??? Both ICP, and IPR sensors, wiring harness...

What was wrong with the harness?
Did they replace the regulator "Just because"?

The engine its self. a friend thought it was the ICP, also and after replacing it, we found that he had a roller lifter that was missing its roller, that was after we removed the HPOP, we found that and pulled the Motor to replace it the engine its self. after putting a new engine in the truck, it fired right up, he is rebuilding the old engine for a spare. So Good Luck with frod on the problem.Thanks SickFord

I also had a fuel pump that was taking a dive on me. It would sometimes go right to 55, then others it would only run 20PSI, then finally it would only hit 30, and stay there. The new one is on, and it stays at 55, and doesn't move! Figures, two days before my AirDog gets here. Purrs like a kitten now!

Are you going to replace fuel pump with AirDog or piggyback it?

My truck is starting to stumble/misfire on cold starts again now. Sometimes its clears up itself other times you have too restart it a couple times untill it fires up on all 8.

I still havent gotten the stock sticks and charger put back on. Do you think replacing the icp and ipr w/ the turbo and injectors will clear up my problem also?

Well, I spoke too soon. The problem is better, but not gone. Back to the shop Monday. They are giving me a 6.4 to cruise around in. LOL I need a 6.4 tune. LOL LOL

There are some check valves in the HPOP system that there is a TSB out on. Its not an injector, because there is a range of about 1000 rpm's from 2300 to 3300 that its smooth as glass. Its definitely in the HPO system. I just want my truck back. :doh:

yeah I can understand that. I finally figured out what was causing my truck to buck and jerk. Man do I feel better knowing the truck is running right and reliable.

You know your passionate about this when you feel like shi* because your truck isn't running right.

LOL, and you know your truck when you hear what nobody else in the world can and know its not running just right.

Well, they worked on it today, and while they still do not know the exact cause, we did find out that the ICP is getting some funky signals, and that all 8 cylinders are misfiring. Thats kind of good news, because I would think that would rule out a bad injector. I just want my truck back now. Comp D was out for a while, I don't have my truck to play with, and I am still out on disability waiting for the FAA. :doh: I think the wife is getting tired of seeing me. LOL

Back