buddha power injecters

They will do anything you want them to, just have to have a tight afc and possibly keep your eye on the pyro if you pull a LONG hill. Most likely with a 62/71 and a good sized injector, you'll have enough power to top said hill before egt's become an issue.

Man I put my new era 6x18's in about a week ago with a moderatly modded pump and stock turbo. Throttle response went through the roof, all I would have to do is look at the go button and my truck would jump. Unfortunatly for me, my EGT gauge has ADHD and it stayed right at 800* while my exhaust wheel transformed into shrapnel and my h/g got all blowed up and what not.:eek:wned: That'll teach me to do supporting mods first!:kick:

I'm not interested in any POD's right now. Price is still a G shipped. They have been cleaned and reshimmed to pop at 245bar, stock. I've had someone on the .org site that says they want them, but first come first to be served;).

i didnt say that the price was high but its a lot of money when you dont have it at all if you know what i mean

i didnt say that the price was high but its a lot of money when you dont have it at all if you know what i mean

Sorry if it came across like that, but I wasn't saying that you didn't think they were worth it. I was just saying, they are worth at least 1K. No hard feelings. :Cheer:

ya and i still dont have any money:( yet it hell when you got tags to renew and a new phone bill and insurance on 3 things. man i wish i could get them

no hard feelins man were cool. maybe this economy will pick up and i can buy some more stuff for my truck ive got to hang on to everything i got right now

ya i hear ya on the economy im trin to build a motor and i get to take the head to get worked when i get my taxes back