Budget Beater!

yes it is, didn't see he was running electric pump... though he can relocate alternator and not use fan hub...

13mm P-Pump. Fully Gettin It!

arahavu8.jpg

I custom made it. Figuring out pricing right now to build and sell them.

Looks good, glad you got it up and running again, I might have over looked it but why is the turbo mounted so high?

Looks good, glad you got it up and running again, I might have over looked it but why is the turbo mounted so high?

It was the only way to clear the TDV without a lot of modifications being done. I like the look of it way up high

Test drive was good for the first few days and is the craziest truck i have ever been in. The S475 spools yesterday with the diverter valve and will break the tires loose at 75mph with only half throttle. Stupid amounts of throttle response and power. All was great until I went full throttle for the first time. Rack stuck in the 13mm pump and engine went ran away and seized and scored every cylinder before I could get it shut down. Needless to say the pump is getting rebuilt for free. Back to square one! Block and pistons are already at machine shop.

Stuck rack
zehuvu3y.jpg

2 hours later and we are back to square one.
a5u4y6e6.jpg

Yeah I was pretty lucky. Went from 30 to 130 very fast haha. Had to put the truck into a 360 spin at 90 then Troy it into 4th gear lock up to over fuel it and kill the motor. Air shut off is on its way too now haha.

Wow. I'd be extremely pissed. Brand new pump sticks the rack on the first test drive? That's unacceptable.

I hope you get it sorted out...