Built 2006 Laramie Megacab

schnutsy

Putting my truck up for sale. It is a 2006 Dodge ram 2500 Laramie edition Megacab. Has every possibly option for 06. Dual stage heated leather seats, sunroof, navigation deck, rear entertainment, center console, steering wheel controls, etc. Has 118,000 miles currently, I have only put 12,000 miles on the truck since I purchased it three years ago. Up to that point it was a southern truck and is extremely clean as I store the truck for the winter. At approx. 50k miles it dropped a valve seat and had a new motor done under warranty. Runs and drives great, all front end parts only a few thousand miles.

Mod list:
-48re with Opie superphat shaft input with billet intermediate and output shafts also. 2200 stall converter triple disk converter, built by ultimate transmission out of Idaho. I did a refresh this past winter with new clutches, steels, converter refresh, and all new gaskets. approx. 4k miles on refresh so far.
-ARP 625s
-II dual fuelers with LBZ pump, factory pump on bottom
-Flux 4.7 injectors
-Hamilton street cam with hamilton HD pushrods and 103 pound springs.
-ED billet 2.6 charger 66/88 with a .91 a/r T4
-Stainless diesel manifold
-Grid heater delete and a spool aid.
-Beans sump to fass 150
-GDP ladder bars
-Driveshaft loops front and rear
-1480 U-Joint rear driveshaft
-Dipricol optix pyro, boost, drive press, and trans temp gauges factory matching gauges on a pod above rear view mirror (very clean look)
-Has EFI live tuning I did myself. Have mutliple tunes made and also have an Idaho rob race tune I could put in the truck. Don't have a csp, just used the V2 to change tunes.
-Dual progressive stage nitrous from nitrous express. Each stage approx 150hp. Bottle behind back seat with a bottle heater also. Only sprayed twice for dyno purposes by previous owner, and I sprayed it on one stage at a sled pull once last year.
-Steering box stabilizer, dyna trac billet ball joints, and a thuren fab trac bar for upgraded front end parts. Drag link is new and tie rod ends have plenty of life left.
-General grabber 35x12.50x20 tires that have 4,000 miles on them with MKW type 29 wheels.
-Night runner head lights with billet mesh grille. Also has a cowl induction hood.
-4" exhaust to 7" cat style black stack.

May be missing a few things but that is most of it. Don't drive the truck enough anymore and I would like to a truck I can drive through the seasons and not worry about it getting rusty. Like I said this truck is clean and I wanted it to stay that way so I stored it in the winter. Has dyno'd over 1000+hp on both stages with the external waste gate twice by the previous owner. I took the gate off because I don't spray it enough to make it useful and the gate plate welds cracked and ended up breaking upon removing it. (will include if anyone is interested) Streetability is very good on the truck and makes good power. Never dyno'd on fuel, if I had to geuss I would say the truck makes close to 800hp, maybe more. I have sled pulled the truck a few times and made 3 passes at an 1/8 mile strip. Motor makes absolutely no blowby. I also just installed a new head because of the old one cracking. Had a local machine shop do bronze guides, hardened valve seats, deck it, and install new hamilton valve springs. Body wise it has a few dings and dents, and I had a deer run into the bottom of the back driver door going down the highway. Other than that, body and paint is in good condition. Interior is in great shape. No tears in any of the seats, just a little wear on the drivers seat. Also has weathertech floor mats. I also have some extra parts to throw in, one of them being a cheetah scs shifter that was removed when I purchased it. I am currently not interested in trades, I do owe money on the truck but it is a very low amount away from pay off.

Looking for 30,000 any questions please call or text. six07-five91-oneone21 Thank you.

[ame="http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/schnutsy/media/IMG_0240_zps5e35dbed.jpg.html"]IMG_0240_zps5e35dbed.jpg Photo by schnutsy | Photobucket[/ame]
[ame="http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/schnutsy/media/IMG_0260_zps347aa985.jpg.html"]IMG_0260_zps347aa985.jpg Photo by schnutsy | Photobucket[/ame]
[ame="http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/schnutsy/media/Cheetahshifter_zps52b1d90f.jpg.html"]Cheetahshifter_zps52b1d90f.jpg Photo by schnutsy | Photobucket[/ame]
[ame="http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/schnutsy/media/FullSizeRender2_zps14d43f90.jpg.html"]FullSizeRender2_zps14d43f90.jpg Photo by schnutsy | Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I take very good care of the truck and I have put a lot of time and money into it myself. I forgot to mention it has a lift. It's a 4.5" fab tech with bilstien 5100 shocks.