Built LB7 engine complete

CPMac

I'm selling the engine out of my pulling truck. It is set up to be competitive 2.6 and kinda streetable. It has arp studs, crower rods, comp cam custom grind, fluidamper, rdl up pipes, ported heads and comp springs and retainers, big injectors, cut stock pistons, ats flexplate, spearco intercooler, and a 2.6 hx60 turbo. $16000 complete.

Only reason it's not real streetable it's a little low on compresssion on cold days and a 2.6 hx60 is not very street friendly but with a gt42 or s400 it would be good.

Anyone interested. May start parting it out. Let me know if there is any interest in parts

Injectors are edm's from Link. They are pretty big, I run about 1800 pulse and the HX60 wont clean it up at 2.6 inlet.

I would seriously consider any offer. I've got lawyers that I need to help get their kids through college.

I built the engine. It has 2 fresh cp3's from the start of last season. Heads are ported with stock valves by a good friend of mine. And the engine is balanced . I will price everything separately in a week or so if nobody seems to interested in it mostly complete.