built nv4500 and 3850 for Billet 46rh

Levi_plummer

Looking to trade my NV4500 with a full splined main shaft, updated fifth gear nut, Cast iron tail shaft housing, newer style second gen top plate, 1 3/8" input shaft it will come with Sourhbend heavy duty hydraulics and my centered iron 3850 southbend dual disk. they all have about 5,000 miles and six passes at a drag strip with zero issues for a good full billet 46rh and a good tripple disk convertor. I can't use a 47re and i need receipts with the transmission to prove whats in it too and would like for it to be within a few hundred miles of me hear in Owingsville ky (about 40 minutes east of Lexington, and hour west of Huntington WV, and two hours from Cincinnati.)

edited your title. On this forum, there are no feeler ads. Its for sale or trade or it isnt.

Because it is going in my first gen. It is up for trade. With an RH i will only need to wire up overdrive and lockup but a 47re would be more of a head ace.

Update i can use a 47re but i will be putting a full manual valve body in it. I am trying lookup how to edit my thread now. A 47re would actually work better for what i want.

Looking to trade my NV4500 with a full splined main shaft, updated fifth gear nut, Cast iron tail shaft housing, newer style second gen top plate, 1 3/8" input shaft it will come with Sourhbend heavy duty hydraulics and my centered iron 3850 southbend dual disk. they all have about 5,000 miles and six passes at a drag strip with zero issues for a good full billet 46rh and a good tripple disk convertor. I can't use a 47re and i need receipts with the transmission to prove whats in it too and would like for it to be within a few hundred miles of me hear in Owingsville ky (about 40 minutes east of Lexington, and hour west of Huntington WV, and two hours from Cincinnati.)

Price with no trade?