BUILT Toyota Crawler/DD New 38's, 4 linked for sale/trade

atreefunk

Hi there, I have a 1990 Toyota that I would be interested in selling or trading. Only reason to trade would be to get something with more interior room for my kid, St Bernard and Lab.. not enough space in the Yota!

Originally was built as a rock crawler but was converted back to be street legal with lights, turn signals, brand new exhaust and tires. Cruises 70mpg no problem

The truck has custom triangulated 4-links front and rear, rear-end has a lincoln locker, 5:43 gears, 3-stage coil springs with Pro Comp MX6 mono tube adjustable shocks.

Front has diff. armor and truss, 5:43 gears, 14" travel, 2" fox coil overs variable rate spring shocks, HD steering damper, ball joint front pan hard bar. Ballistic fab front shock hoops

Tires are brand new Mud Terrain 38's. Stainless steel balancing balls inside tires, truck cruises at 70MPH with ease.

Glassworks unlimited 6" flared front and rear fenders with matching fiberglass hood.

New black racing bucket seats, new black carpet, brand new pioneer head unit with iPod hookup, new window tint and rear window, infinity kappa 6x9's in the rear and 6.5 component / tweeters in the front. All new custom door panels with ballistic nylon lower and black tweed like on top portion with aluminum window cranks.

New rain guards, windshield, cree led 19" light bar, HID headlights, LED turn signals and brake lights. Custom front bumper, rock sliders and rear bed section (all built with 1.75 mild steel round tube).

V6 5spd with a new clutch. Overall 22" of lift. Over 25k invested

image-1.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-5.jpg

image.jpg

(doesn't leak at all, the driveway stains are from a different vehicle)

I'm asking 15k, or trade for a 4 door (or FJ40) 4x4. Also interested in a diesel.

If interested PM me for a prompt reply.

Thanks

image-8.jpg

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

Very nice rig! What is the mileage/condition of the 3VZ? Head gasket been replaced? Upgrades to motor? What t-case(s) and gears do you have in them? Front locker?

That rear sway bar appears to still be connected. That would make quite a difference in the travel.

Very nice rig! What is the mileage/condition of the 3VZ? Head gasket been replaced? Upgrades to motor? What t-case(s) and gears do you have in them? Front locker?

It has 175k miles on the engine, rebuilt 10k miles ago. No other upgrades to the engine.

Has Toyota transfer case with 5.43 gears, no front locker. Only single tcase as well.

More pics via text, PM me if you are interested and I will send my number and text any pics you want.

Nice ass Yota....But did you say 70 mpg?

70mph. Fat fingers!

My bad, 5.29 gears had to go back and double check that.

Also has brand new exhaust including headers

Not going to lie. But looks like it was first built for desert. Haven't seen many crawlers set up like that. Just my .02