Bully Dog problem...

DOUBLE NICKEL

I have a power pup that i pulled off my old truck and put on my new one and this morning on the way to work it died and lost all power and all the gauges went to 0. The truck would crank but would not start. I tried to unload the bully dog but it wouldnt let me cause as soon as it started unloading it lost power again. I finally got it to start and it made it to work. I got it to go back to stock but now my abs,brake,and airbag light is stuck on and it still isnt running right. When i plug the bully dog in it says, program is erased, unplug both batterys and reconnect, then turn the key on and press y so it can recover. But when it gets to the initializing it gos to 1 and was stuck there for 45 min and wouldnt do anything so i finally unpluged it and said forget it. Does anybody know what i can do to fix the problem and clear it and get my abs, airbag, and brake light off??? Any help is appreciated.

Forgot to mention that i did... he said they were gonna call me back so they could reprogram it so that i can get rid of the lights on the dash but i never heard back from them.

call bullydog and get a recovery program....

or as much as i hate to say it...

you might get a Smarty recovery program faster just to re-flash the ecm to stock. Just borrow someones Smarty and email Bob

Well i called bully dog yesterday and again at lunch today and he said they were working on it as we speak and that hed call me back in an hour or so, so ill see...