Bunch of parts

***updated list****Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees if they are not "gifting" the money

-Engineered Diesel S483/96 1.10 ar t6. Billet wheel. Polished race cover. V-band compressor outlet. Comes with the cold pipe to run from this turbo to a s300. Was only ran few dyno runs. In great shape with no end play. Made 896hp over a s362 (could have used more fuel to make more power) $1450 Or I'll sell the turbine housing by itself as well $500 for the t6 1.10ar 96/88 turbine housing (much quicker spool up than the 1.32ar housing)

-complete set of ve44 injector lines (inter-cooled)(great shape)$90

-ve44 injector return line (inter-cooled)(great shape) $55

-ve44 injector pump rear brace $20

-LPW 47rh/re deep aluminum trans pan. New $145

-Raybestos rear drum brake kit for my 91 w350. New $10

-Hurst T-handle shift handle $7

-Brand new Borgwarner s363 cast compressor wheel $15

-Brand new Borgwarner t4 .88a/r undivided turbine housing from a new zero mile s363 $40

***updated list****Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees if they are not "gifting" the money

-complete set of ve44 injector lines(great shape)$90

-ve44 injector pump brace (to mount the pump) $20

-brand new in the box Raybestos rear drum brake kit for my 91 w350 single rear wheel (probably fits many other Dana 70 drum applications). $10

-Brand new Borgwarner t4 .88a/r undivided turbine housing from a new zero mile s363 $40

-RCI aluminum 15 gallon fuel cell with gm sending unit. With strap kit. 2162a (tank) + 7513a (strap kit) (all brand new and still in boxes. Cost $265 from summit) selling for $200

-3 rocker assemblies (intake, exhaust, and pedestal) from my 12 valve engine. Got new ones machined for studs and sold the other 3 already. $75 for 3 assemblies.

-6 stock 12 valve pushrods $60

-5th wheel tailgate for first gen. $50 (will have to be picked up in spring grove IL)

-fist gen long bed. Has hole cut in center of floor for gooseneck and has dents and around wheel opening cut out. Would be good for the rust free sheet metal to fix another bed. Bed was from out west so it's not rusted. $150 (will have to be picked up spring grove IL)

-working gauge cluster out of 91.5 first gen (going all aftermarket gauges) $50

-fuel tank and sending unit and fuel lines and tank straps all off my 91.5 first gen reg cab long bed $250 (must pick up in spring grove IL)

-complete set of ve44 injector lines(great shape)$80

-ve44 injector pump brace (to mount the pump) $20

-Brand new Borgwarner t4 .88a/r undivided turbine housing from a new zero mile s363 $35

-brand new common rail tappets. Set of 12. Great upgrade for 12 & 24 valve engines at high hp levels. $150

-RCI aluminum 15 gallon fuel cell with gm sending unit. With strap kit. 2162a (tank) + 7513a (strap kit) (all brand new and still in boxes. Cost $265 from summit) selling for $200

-3 rocker assemblies (intake, exhaust, and pedestal) from my 12 valve engine. Got new ones machined for studs and sold the other 3 already. $75 for 3 assemblies.

-12 stock 12 valve pushrods $60

-5th wheel tailgate for first gen. $50 (will have to be picked up in spring grove IL)

-fist gen long bed. Has hole cut in center of floor for gooseneck and has dents and around wheel opening cut out. Would be good for the rust free sheet metal to fix another bed. Bed was from out west so it's not rusted. $150 (will have to be picked up spring grove IL)

-fuel tank and sending unit and fuel lines and tank straps all off my 91.5 first gen reg cab long bed $250 (must pick up in spring grove IL)

Back