bus pump low power?

Not to hijack, but how does it drive better? I like my pacbrake springs, but I never stop trying different mods.

I haven't driven one with stock gov springs, but upgrading the gov spring on my first gen made a night and day difference.

Starts better, idles better, fuels harder, and far more responsive.

Thanks! I'll have to give Seth a call. I was going to try one of his AFC springs shortly anyway.

Seth could probably tell you. Just text or call him. When I had mine done it was right before pulling season kicked off, so naturally it took a little longer than normal.

I have the same pump from a 96 bus. When I sent my pump to Seth the internal timing was set at 12.5 degrees and not 15.5 like the timing cover said. Seth was able to max and balance my pump at 500cc. If I remember correctly these pumps can not be set by using a dial indicator on top of the plunger. Can remember why but that what Seth told me.

I have the same pump from a 96 bus. When I sent my pump to Seth the internal timing was set at 12.5 degrees and not 15.5 like the timing cover said. Seth was able to max and balance my pump at 500cc. If I remember correctly these pumps can not be set by using a dial indicator on top of the plunger. Can remember why but that what Seth told me.

no kidding, okay well I'll look into that this week. thanks a lot.