Butler County, OH Truck Pull

should be there as long as the truck is done. 7 o'clock right? one apperance at the home track. :Cheer:

i have heard that this pull has a really good payout in the diesel class didnt know if it was true i have about a two hour drive to get there just wanted to c if it was worth the drive

I dont think the pay is as good as the books says it is. One of the big sponsers slow down on dollars this year. always a good track. It is a 2.6 class just to clear somethings up. ? feel free to ask!

Is there going to be a open diesel truck class? thats stupid that it is limited to 2.6 because only one 2.8 showed up last year!

no open class we made it a 2.6 class just to keep it even and keep it competitive .some people wont like it because there are no 2.8 trucks allowed but thats the way it is.if you dont like it feel free to volunteer your time next year and run the pull.payouts are down this year total purse will be around $650.00 due to sponsors slowing down

Any body get any results! Sounds like this was a good pull i would of came and watch but thought it was going to rain so stayed home

1. Brandon bowersock
    Tommy howard
    Pat Mcgloin
    Jonathan Proeschel
    Darrek Leis
    Raymond Gower
    Ed bulack
Payed the top 6 thanxs for coming guys, hope to c ya next year!!