Butler County, OH Truck Pull

****... I am out here at some welding school. I wanted to see some seldpulling? Do any of you know if there is more pulls around here? I'm in Butler county on Miller lane at a hotel. I drive up to Troy for school.

****... I am out here at some welding school. I wanted to see some seldpulling? Do any of you know if there is more pulls around here? I'm in Butler county on Miller lane at a hotel. I drive up to Troy for school.

you need to be more specific...bulter co is big.

Connersville IN (Fayette County) Aug 1st
Eaton OH (Preble County) Aug 5th and 6th diesel trucks are on the 6th I think.
Greenville OH (Darke County) Aug 25

They are all county fair pulls, check them out!

0728092320.jpg

I am diggin the hood stack Brandon. You should come on out or way friday night for clermont counties pull here at the fair grounds.

Pike County has a pull this Sunday, August 2nd. Starts @ 2:00. Should be within 2 hours from Butler county. Paying 4 places. 400, 200, 150, and 50. There is another post with all the info here on compd, but rules are located at: http://www.pikecofair.com/truckpull.html

Should be a good pull as long as the weather holds out. Any ???'s, feel free to contact me @ pikecountyfairtruckpull@yahoo.com or 740-835-1615

Good hook Brandon. Coming to Preble next week?

Great track as always. Sled hit like a ton of bricks. Was set well for once - winning pull was 304 IIRC.

I was happy to go down the track again (red gmc - 4th truck). 7th out of 19 wasn't bad for a bone stock truck with a tune and an air dog.:woohoo:

Ed did you get another truck or who's truck were you driving ?

Jay

Ed did you get another truck or who's truck were you driving ?

Jay

I was a hired gun for... just kidding. Me and my buddy Devin bought the red 02 gmc with bad injectors (and now a blown hg) to build a puller out of (way too good of a deal). Longer is always better right. LOL

The dreaded orange chassis has been sold as soon as I get my tranny and broken motor out of it.