buyer beware!!!!!

Southside ind.

Just wrighting this to let everyone now, and vent a little about my situation, I bought a 2008 dodge with a 6.7 from a member here, member listed the truck as needing injectors but the truck ran good and had no blow by, held good oil pressure. Truck being in good shape and looked to be well taken care of , I thought I asked enough questions and got enough info, went ahead and purchased the truck and had it shipped to me, truck gets to me unload it and get to looking around, it only had one battery , missing bolts holding the a/c condenser in broken off bolts in the intake horn, so I move on to pull injectors out and have bench tested and reinstall in truck all of them checked out good, come to find out truck has a rod nock just off of idle, thinking it is a rod bearing b/c it comes from rear of oil pan by the starter. So now I have to pull engine and put bearings in it and turn the crank. Like title said buyer beware, just putting it out there!!!!:bang

You bought something that needed work. Deal with it, dude. Lesson learned, only purchase expensive things like this in person.

Since this is your 11th post I'm assuming the first ten were just so you could PM that guy... Am I right?

Yea, I don't trust people when they tell you it has a "fuel knock". Efff that. You took a chance, didn't pay off this time.

Don't worry its already been pulled and on stans to be fixed, the first ten post were looking for parts on other projects. Didn't pay over ten so we're good

Don't worry its already been pulled and on stans to be fixed, the first ten post were looking for parts on other projects. Didn't pay over ten so we're good

So let me get this straight....you bought an 08 truck with what was described as needing injectors, for less than 10K, and you're on here whining and *****ing that it needed more than the guy said?

Sounds like you got a pretty good deal to me. Even 4X2 and high miles it's worth that. Quit *****ing and trying to find parts on here and add something constructive.

This is the most pointless post ever. A rant about someone you say sold you junk yet don't even say who. So what was the point of posting anything?

This is the most pointless post ever. A rant about someone you say sold you junk yet don't even say who. So what was the point of posting anything?

Agreed. Useless. First he complains about the dude, then says he still got a deal.
LOL

So you are pissed or you aren't? First you were pissed and then you got a good deal?