buying a s366 wheres the best deal on downpipes?

bogger

i'm swapping out my s363 and buying a s366 but i'm selling the dp that came with my s363 just to make it easier on the kid buying my turbo. when we did it this spring i dont think it was the right gen dp and we had to do sum gumping around to get it to fit. on the Himni racing site that sells mostly borg warner stuff i cant find the downpipe and i'm uncertain to buy their flange kit/v band kit if its not gonna fit and hx 40 dp. so if u guys could gimme sum ideas as to where to make the purchase

Hit up some of the vendors here. I'm not to happy with himini after I made an order with them. Turns out alot of people aren't after I did some digging.

Hit up some of the vendors here. I'm not to happy with himini after I made an order with them. Turns out alot of people aren't after I did some digging.

what seems to be their issue

what seems to be their issue

Mostly the amount of time it took them to process the order and shipping. It took 7 days to process when they say up to 3 max I believe. If you do a search on them some people on the ricer/import forums have more info on them.