C.O.T.P.C finals

Any classes are really close on points? Will anyone need to win tonight to win the points?

Rob Wright won the 2.6 points with Shriver 2nd and Davis 3rd.

I think Rocky had the 3.0 points wrapped up but I'm not sure. Home Brew was up there with him too.

Rob Wright won the 2.6 points with Shriver 2nd and Davis 3rd.

I think Rocky had the 3.0 points wrapped up but I'm not sure. Home Brew was up there with him too.

You end up takin the class last night gearhart? Didn't get to watch the end .

Yes I did. The air/air was loving at cold air and I had my best hook of the year.

Yea that truck has changed a bunch from last yr. Obviously a completely different runnin truck.. It's hard to get good IAT with air/air in 2.6, thinkin about going air/water?

Yea that truck has changed a bunch from last yr. Obviously a completely different runnin truck.. It's hard to get good IAT with air/air in 2.6, thinkin about going air/water?

Honestly he hasnt had an issue with it yet - Great run Justin!

Honestly he hasnt had an issue with it yet - Great run Justin!

No pun intended on Justi, I was just stating from last year when te truck was green and wasn't even comparable to this yr. Just clarifying . Good runnin truck Justin keep it up.

I don't have a temp sensor in it but you can tell some with the rpm's. That cold night I picked up almost 300 rpm so a big difference. Air/water will be on it for next year but we wanted to work on chassis stuff this year since we did make such a big change in the power for this year. And I didn't feel like messing with ice my first real year out.

Oh and Thanks everybody. I'm still excited about it! I didn't think I'd win a COTPC event this year so I've very happy about it.