Cable shut-off for p-pump

KTAPETERBILT

What type of a cable to use for fuel shut-off?Would like threaded end so you could use a clevis at pump & t-handle in cab.I have tried jegs & others but nothing looks close,thanks.

I used a pto cable bought from Napa. Also I removed all the linkage and welded my bracket so it pulls forward/back instead of up/down.

Tractor supply sells nice cables with a nice red pull handle that reads "pull to stop". I just use a piece of gas welding filler rod that's bent around a bolt on the pump shutoff and is hidden under the dash. Costs next to nothing and it's hidden so nobody but me can drive my truck!

Tractor supply sells nice cables with a nice red pull handle that reads "pull to stop". I just use a piece of gas welding filler rod that's bent around a bolt on the pump shutoff and is hidden under the dash. Costs next to nothing and it's hidden so nobody but me can drive my truck!

Anyone can drive your truck... your just the only one who can shut it off lol

10 dollar choke cable from advance. Cable goes through the bolt where the cotter pin went. Cable stops on tpp and bottom. Pull to start push to stop. I would recomend pulling the cable out of the sleev and packing it full of grease. Over time mine got very hard ro pull and oush. Had to take ot off and lube it up. Smooth as butter now

If done right you can use a spring behind your dash so the pull to shut off returns to the start position.

If done right you can use a spring behind your dash so the pull to shut off returns to the start position.

This is what I did on the Rat. As mentioned I picked up a pull to stop cable from a tractor supply place and put the spring on the linkage at the pump. It returns to start position.