calgary may 30 NHRDA roll call

Cloudy with showers on Saturday and 12 deg C (54 deg F) and cloudy with sunny breaks on Sunday and 14 deg C (57 deg F). Forecast looks better now than it did a few days ago.

Cloudy with showers on Saturday and 12 deg C (54 deg F) and cloudy with sunny breaks on Sunday and 14 deg C (57 deg F). Forecast looks better now than it did a few days ago.

I'm glad someone can do the conversion! Brad and I have been pulling off our shoes and running out of fingers and toes trying to figure it out:nail:

I emailed the track and there is camping there. They only downside is appearantly they lock the gates at somepoint. There is Friday night Street drags and a Sat afternoon/evening drag race also.

Malcolm

I emailed the track and there is camping there. They only downside is appearantly they lock the gates at somepoint. There is Friday night Street drags and a Sat afternoon/evening drag race also.

Malcolm
Any idea what the times are for the race on Sat? I have emails into them asking. I could use the practice rowing the gears and launching in my 5-speed Jetta!

No, havent had a moment of time to work on it. I will be racing my ford instead. Wish I had a better programmer for it,, but oh well, at least I will be racing

Cool cool, well we will see you at the track, what day are you rolling in? Firday night or Saturday?

Probably late friday night. I think we will leave ft mac around 3 or 4

Have we already selected a parking lot to get kicked out of? ;)

Nah, I think we will play that by ear!! LOL.. are you camping Michael? Also when I see you there, remind me that I want to talk to you about some guages,

I'm glad someone can do the conversion! Brad and I have been pulling off our shoes and running out of fingers and toes trying to figure it out:nail:

Fahrenheit = (1.8 x Celsius) + 32

I dont even try to calculate,, 20 = 72, 0 = 32, -40 = -40 and 100 = 212. I just kinda fill in the blanks from there,, so if it is 35, probably just under 90,, if it is 15, around 60,,

Nah, I think we will play that by ear!! LOL.. are you camping Michael? Also when I see you there, remind me that I want to talk to you about some guages,

Not camping this trip, just bringing the Jetta. I'll try to remember to remind you, but if it is during "kicked out of parking lot" activities then I might not remember! ;)

Back