Calling All Sledpullers-Charity Pull Oct 9

putting the turbo back on MADDOG in a few minutes had to make some changes, we haven't even unloaded them out of the trailer yet since the last pull, haisleys are also coming and bringing of few others with them

What was the complete class rundown we were there but couldn't hear distances. Adam won pretty big I know that. Think the green enterprise truck was second and evan davis third but not 100 percent sure also who won the big class.

2.6 class

1. adam h 359
2. carl suggs 338
3. evan davis 337
4. Jt Zapien 337
5. Matt Gainer 336

adam h won the big class too if im not mistaken

Congrats on ur run matt it looked good. Can't wait for my truck to be done so I can run with u guys next year. Patrick o,bryant from kentucky is just finishing up my motor gonna run points with u guys next year.

2.6 Class

Don't see how Adam won, pulled 17th went 139ft. came back last and repulled why did they let him pull?? What happened to 50-75 ft your out.:rockwoot:

It's a attempt to get out of it at 100ft that matters. He attempted according to sled operator. But coming back last is a gray area. Should only have a couple trucks. Not all night.

It's a attempt to get out of it at 100ft that matters. He attempted according to sled operator. But coming back last is a gray area. Should only have a couple trucks. Not all night.

its all over with now so it dont really matter lol. he took the W in both classes though, but i always did think that you gotta come back a few passes later not last. Does anyone know if Trent got any vids?

i wondered tooo but he did get out of the throttle by 75 foot might not have been stopped but he did def get out of the throttle. It was a good pull othere than there were 500 gas truck there didnt think they were ever gonna get done pulling. allot of good running diesels up there thats for sure.

I have some video of the open but not 2.6 or PSD....... Damn that was a slow event!!!!!

I honestly didnt think it took that long.. we didnt get started untill 6:30 or so and didnt get done untill 2:00. Thats 7.5 hrs... with 140 hooks.. thats a little more than 3 min. per hook!.. they need to start at noon next time...lol

I honestly didnt think it took that long.. we didnt get started untill 6:30 or so and didnt get done untill 2:00. Thats 7.5 hrs... with 140 hooks.. thats a little more than 3 min. per hook!.. they need to start at noon next time...lol

your just sayin that cause you were helpin put on the show, haha just kidding man