cam

i just got mine 2 weeks ago. there was one other but it was sold a couple days later.
mine is already in the truck and i like it. truck sounds and idles better, spools up faster, and it feels like it pulls a lot harder and longer too. only thing changed was the cam and pushrods.

seriously two weeks ago i been waiting two months and keep getting told two weeks when I can get a person on the phone

I also waited like 2 months, got tired of the run around so I canceled my order. Ordered a colt big stick Friday and my tracking number says it will be here tomorrow!!!

just got mine in two days ago. the cam i pulled out of my truck snapped in two. so far every thing in the motor looks good. so why the cam break???.. tbc

They break on on common rails with fuel contamination in the oil.

The other reasons they break are main bearings coming apart in sending trash to the cam bearings seizing the cam. They also break if the cam is not properly lubricated prior to starting the engine for the first time.

Zach

I also waited like 2 months, got tired of the run around so I canceled my order. Ordered a colt big stick Friday and my tracking number says it will be here tomorrow!!!

I apologize for the delays. The cams were scheduled in first week in February and still are not here. I hope you are happy with your cam.

Zach

I apologize for the delays. The cams were scheduled in first week in February and still are not here. I hope you are happy with your cam.

Zach

No hard feelings, I just had to get my truck together and ordered one from colt. We are running your cam in our race truck and it does not disappoint!

I'm glad you like it. These delays are totally out of my control, but the cams look to be shipping before wednesday of next week.

Zach

Do you have enough for everyone that's on the "list" or is it first come first serve?