Can a 6.0 be saved?

So they can be reflashed when they go out? What about if you think it is getting ready to go out? Who does it? Ford? Or is there a better place.

Thanks.

as far as im aware only ford, can but im not 100 percent on that and they only wanted 300 but my buddy is good friend with the tech so he did it for free.

Any thoughts on what's the max the 6.0 can hold reliably?

my buddy has been around 450whp for about 80,000 miles now, but you do have to delete the egr or atleast block it off and do headstuds, otherwise you will have problems if your trying to run a big tune and beat on the truck. I realize 450hp isn't gonna be the fastest thing around but its a fun truck can tow 10,000lbs easily, and be driven everyday by anyone. so you have to be content with that otherwise a 6.0 isn't for you, if you die hard ford then i would suggest getting a 6.4, or if you just want to go fast a 12v cummins or 24v will hold much more power a lot better.

I've had good luck with an SCT on Xtreme Race in all 4 6.0s that I have had with only one injector that went bad in the 03.

yeah another one of my buddies has an 06 6.0 all stock no issues until 175,000 miles and he had 3 injectors going and he just replaced all of them when he needed the 3 but he works on big trucks so he did the work himself so it was pretty cheap for him.