can i use dodge wheels on my 00 f250

strokin09

diesel nut
i was wondering if i could use my buddies wheels off his 05 cummins on my 00 psd

the dodge uses a 8x6.5" bolt pattern and the ford uses a metric... something like 8x170mm

No they switched to metric with the SD. The OBS trucks will swap out though.

Yeah.. And they changed lug nuts in 03. Just found that out the hard way.:bang

i did to when i was chanding tires on my 03 6 spinner haha had to knock out the lugs

:what:

What is this about changing lugs on an 03????

Even though I have an 03 7.3 it still has things from a 6.0. Kind of wierd but Im still trying to figure them all out.

Like cutting off the seatbelt dinger. Cant use the ole 7.3 one. Have to use the six leaker trick.

I have a feeling that you are being sarcastic?. But yeah they did alot of retarded stuff in the later years of the 7.3 pre 6.0.

Even though I have an 03 7.3 it still has things from a 6.0. Kind of wierd but Im still trying to figure them all out.

Like cutting off the seatbelt dinger. Cant use the ole 7.3 one. Have to use the six leaker trick.

Well you could alway do as a guy i went to school with did.. Take a set of wheels off a mid '90s truck and wallow out the holes with a drill so they will fit on the SD.. Real safe if you ask me

They do make 8x170 to 8x6.5 adapters or spacers so you could use dodge wheels.

Lug nuts on earlier superdutys are 14x2.0. Lug nut pitch on newer 03 and up are 14x1.5

ok will do i think it will prolly be easier just to get some new wheels and quit complaining lol

I have a feeling that you are being sarcastic?. But yeah they did alot of retarded stuff in the later years of the 7.3 pre 6.0.

Nope.. Pure ignorance on the subject on my part. There is a bunch of things that are supposed to be on the six that are on my 03 7.3. still alot that I dont know about too

Lug nuts on earlier superdutys are 14x2.0. Lug nut pitch on newer 03 and up are 14x1.5

appreciate that.