Can someone photoshop this please?

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
Hey, could someone please photoshop this for me? I would really appreciate it. I want the see what the wheels on the black truck would look like on my truck. You can move the whole wheel and tire over if you want. Im just kinda curious what a black wheel would look like. :thankyou2: VERY MUCH!

Attachments

• Hoss Black Truck.jpg
    Hoss Black Truck.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 82
  • LED Tails 008.jpg
    LED Tails 008.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 74
E-mail them to me at a larger size........they are low res and i cant do anything with them

Scott

I will get em to ya tonight, or tomorrow sometime once I get home. Im not on my home comp and dont have the pics right now.

Here ya go, best i can do.
Chopped.jpg

Nope Colin, you need a little chrome or aluminum. I think it's too dull all black. My .02 cents!

Although chrome might look a little better I dont think the black looks all that bad. Then again I am a black wheel kinda guy.

hey, i've got photoshop cs2 hosted on my website, lol.
let me find it,
http://www.darkforcez.com/photoshopcs2.zip
just click and save, its got instructions for patching it so it works and everything, and cs2 comes with imageready which allows for GIF type animations as well.
may take a while to download, probably an hour on a good connection, but worth it. its clean

No problem on the choppin.

I love photoshop, you can do anything with it.

I like the stock 18" king ranch rims. I have 35x 12.50 toyo mts and it looks good. I think lol

Ontherks, we have twins almost. Mine is just a short bed though. Do you have any lift on that truck at all?

Santa Gertrudis said:
Ontherks, we have twins almost. Mine is just a short bed though. Do you have any lift on that truck at all?

Looks like a leveling kit.