Can someone photoshop this please?

RideIcon said:
hey, i've got photoshop cs2 hosted on my website, lol.
let me find it,
http://www.darkforcez.com/photoshopcs2.zip
just click and save, its got instructions for patching it so it works and everything, and cs2 comes with imageready which allows for GIF type animations as well.
may take a while to download, probably an hour on a good connection, but worth it. its clean

* Compressed file is invalid or corrupted........*bdh*

anybody got a dummies guide to that photoshop? I got it installed and I'm like a retard seeing his first set of boobs...I don't know what to do.

2001shrtbedcmns said:
anybody got a dummies guide to that photoshop? I got it installed and I'm like a retard seeing his first set of boobs...I don't know what to do.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Just the leveling kit. Really pisses me off seeing it sit in the driveway everyday. I like that truck way better than the dodge I have now. But atleast the dodge runs.

There is a turtorial built into it, in help. I learned everything i know by just messing with it but im just on the tip of the iceberg.

yea the tutorial didn't help much...lol oh well I'll do some tinkering and some poking...just like the retard would upon first site.

nevermind, I didnt see the previous post, lol Guess Maybe I should read a lil bit next time. lol But thats what I would have come up with also.