Can't get the checkout to work on the site

kas83

Not sure if it's in your site, or my laptop, or my Alltel wireless, but I couldn't get the checkout to work. It allowed me to login, put items in the shopping cart, but no more.

I'm only looking for a 2095 rack plug, the inner spring to convert my 3k to 4k, and a set of 12 60lb valvesprings.

I'm not in serious need of them right now, was looking at ordering them so they're in when I get home, as I've never had a problem from that computer. If needed, I'll wait til I'm home early March and order them then. And I'll try the site in a few days and see if it works.

Not sure what might be going on Kyle, I don't see a card declining from you or anything. Very odd.

Not sure what might be going on Kyle, I don't see a card declining from you or anything. Very odd.

Couldn't get the payment page to load is the problem. I'll order everything in a couple weeks from home.

Couldn't get the payment page to load is the problem. I'll order everything in a couple weeks from home.

You could always just drive over there. He is right down the road!
did you get the truck runnin again Kyle?

You could always just drive over there. He is right down the road!
did you get the truck runnin again Kyle?

Does he have a store yet?

Sold my 97. Everything went with it, ported head, cam, everything. Got my old 95 in return.

Back