Carlisle PA ALL TRUCK NATIONALS 2010

brianv31

out of my league
Who is planning on going? Mason Dixon guys, what are your plans? It would be nice to meet a few of you guys this year.

I will be there, as usual, never miss it....It would be cool to have a block in the fun field for us all to chill at...

What hotel do you MD guys all stay at?

That I know of we all are somewhat close and just drive up each day. If you need a place to stay there is lodging recomendations on there site.

how about having a clusterf*** sled pull :hehe:still was a lot of fun,wish we could do it agine,nadm needs to get in there could be huge event

how about having a clusterf*** sled pull :hehe:still was a lot of fun,wish we could do it agine,nadm needs to get in there could be huge event

That's a heck of an idea...it would definitely make that show more interesting.

We will be there...minus the A$$hole we brought last year

LOL at Picaso....

The Mason-Dixon club should have the tent right inside of Gate 3 along the fence from the Subway down.Stop by and say hello as we will be in and out all weekend long.I understand there may even be a Dockboy sighting this year with both of his trucks.

As for pulls...
I have chatted with the Carlisle Management about having them again and even went as far to get them a place off site to have them close by.As of this writing I have heard nothing from them and it looks like again there will be no pulls.Shame of it is with the local Steam Engine associations new track just down the road most of their complaints about setting up/tearing down a track has gone away,so I am certain they will make some other excuse.

Ron and Gene from NADM NEED to revist this show and come up with something.They have all the pieces with a stones throw,huge venues for the show itself,drag racing and sled pulls.It could happen but would take some work planning to get it off the ground the first year.

Look forward to all who come and enjoy this great show,see you there.....Andy

P.S.-Mason-Dixon Members who are coming do not forget to use the club when you register.This way if you register non-judged you will be allowed to park with us otherwise you will be banished to the hill where the other non-judged rides go.

I'll be there. I will be with my ford friends in the FTW tent just down from the main entrence. Only problem is I have a new truck, Its a dodge but I already signed up with my ford guys

Only problem is I have a new truck, Its a dodge but I already signed up with my ford guys

Its OK......
If they throw you out or disown you we can get you fixed up either with us or the Dodge Truck World gang as many of us are PA Chapter members with them also...LOL

I doubt they will because one of the group brings his buddy with his Chevy. We should set a time up for every one to meet at a certain place. What's the thought on that idea?

'09 pics

here's a few pics from last year to whet your appetite

DSC01964.jpg

DSC01965.jpg

DSC01982.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

DSC01951.jpg

Hey Brian..
Thats a good shot of Lloyd and his evil grin..LOL

I seen your membership into our club was approved and set up,thanks for joining and look forward to seeing you there.Just make sure when you entered for Carlisle you used our club so they do not banish you to the hill.

Rob..
You entering and parking with us?

I'd love to go...haven't been to this show yet.

Hell I'd love to go to ANY show/dyno/race, but I don't have a damn truck!!!!!

Back