casdcade overflow valve

baier513

Wondering if anybody knows a procedure to diagnose a faulty cascade overflow valve. I have some symptoms that could be caused by a shot COFV from what I understand it does.

Rail pressure isn't real smooth when I data record and is almost always 1000psi behind. Its slow starting none of my injectors are showing more than 1.5mm3 diff and my relief valve is fairly new and my FCA is new from a arson kit. I've had these symptoms before the arson kit so I'm not going to go after the FCA.

I would say measure the return from the CP3 like you would on an injector spill test, but I don't see and measurements on what to expect on quickserve, so I would switch it out see if it makes a difference a lot cheaper than a cp3.

I haven't been able to try anything been in the fields but I'll try that Cuz I was thinking about trying that just out of curiosity. I've got a pump I could swap but it be nice if I could kind of get idea whats coming out of it.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

for what its worth i had a bad FCA come right from shane in an old arson II kit. he fixed it right away but i just wanted to mention, just because its new doesn't mean its perfect.

SWAP the COV, it wont take but a sec.