Casper & I go 120.490 mph

Kat

Married to Mr Big Mouth
We went to LACR this morning with a crappy DA of 3690 ft and no track prep :( Since I knew the traction was bad because our corvette friends where running .2 to .3 slower, I didn't launch hard enough.

1.970 6oft
7.732 @ 95.038
11.820 @ 120.490

I make the first pass in Casper. McRat goes to make the 2nd pass. I hear POP and see a bunch of white smoke

I thought that Casper was toast.... Then I see him drive back to the pits 10 minutes later he just blew off the bottom of inter-cooler boot But he ran over the clamp and we had to call it a day.

I think Pat was worried about me even running the truck. He made sure I was buckled in tight. Then he even screwed up the video :bang

Nice audio though :hehe:
http://mcratracing.com/katcasper1182.wmv

Here is McRat with the boot blowing :eek:

http://mcratracing.com/casperboot.wmv

Still a good day :woohoo:

Casper likes
loopyBlonde-blinking.gif

:hehe:

Glad you two were out having fun, Kat...:D

WOW, great runs!!!!!!!!!! Drop that 1.970 down to a 1.7 and what'da have. :)

partsguy662 said:
Casper likes
loopyBlonde-blinking.gif

Glad you two were out having fun, Kat...:D

Thanks Scott

But I thought Casper liked
witch.gif

Burner said:
WOW, great runs!!!!!!!!!! Drop that 1.970 down to a 1.7 and what'da have. :)

Correct :rockwoot:

Time to get some better tires :woohoo:

partsguy662 said:
Your husband know you're over here shaking your money maker?? :hehe:

:blahblah1: My hubby knows I'm too high maintenance for anyone else to put up with me :hehe:

Last edited:
I like the end of the first vid, DIDNT EVEN LAUNCH IT!!!!!! hehehhehe awesome stuff you guys

i like, but who was the person in the first vid who forgot to actually video the truck? LOL

That was me. :D

I was concentrating on how the truck was shifting, and forgot the camera was running.

Kat wasn't too happy with me! :(

:D

Pat, what you are squeezing out of the Dmax is enough to make any chevy owner proud :D

Keep up the good work and keep Kat out of the driver's seat before she beats you LOL LOL

Billysgoat said:
Keep up the good work and keep Kat out of the driver's seat before she beats you LOL LOL

I am faster, just not quicker :woohoo:

McRat said:
That was me. :D

I was concentrating on how the truck was shifting, and forgot the camera was running.

Kat wasn't too happy with me! :(

:D

Nice job Pat

When do you line up against Blue Meanie and who drives it?

bbunting said:
Nice job Pat

When do you line up against Blue Meanie and who drives it?

Yesterday if we where to line up, Casper would have taken the Meanie :doh:

My best pass at LACR in the Meanie is
60' = 1.612, 1/8th = 7.444, 1/4th = 11.640 @ 116.031

But traction was non-existent. One of procharged ZO6's was only running 11.70 @ 125 :eek: On a good day there, that car runs low 11's.

I doubt that race would happen though. Pat and I have an agreement we don't race each other at the track because of the hamsters.