cat turbo

You keep your damn mouth shut, I'm going to have to end up buying one of those red boat anchors. Just hoping that after $8k worth of deletes and ECM tuning it MIGHT keep up with a C12.:doh:

When you do buy one it will be a sad day for sure, I'm surprised your not jumping brands so you could get a glider and build it how you want it.

I bought another truck with a beige motor in it and now that I had to deal with bridgeway I am regreting it, I don't know why they take the simplelest task as getting parts and make it a pain in the ass.

When you do buy one it will be a sad day for sure, I'm surprised your not jumping brands so you could get a glider and build it how you want it.

I bought another truck with a beige motor in it and now that I had to deal with bridgeway I am regreting it, I don't know why they take the simplelest task as getting parts and make it a pain in the ass.
Ha, I took a truck with an N14 to Bridgeway to get a simple uprate and some other annoying ecm things changed (idle timer removed, progressive shifting disabled ect).......they managed to do 1/2 of what was on the work order. Even clicking the right boxes on a computer screen was too difficult.

I really really really don't want a Pete and believe it or not the few guys that have a modded ISX say they really do run pretty good. One here with just the PDI EGR delete and a 70hp tune says it runs like his stock cats, so I guess there's hope.:cheer::doh:

My biggest problem with them is when they question what or why you are buying specific parts, and that is why I love dealing with cat, since I got sis I don't even have to go to the store, except to pick things up, I order it, it comes in, I pay for it, and they dont ask questions.

Also, their factory parts have went up, used to be a big cam injector wasn't much more that $60 bucks, now they are over $200, I would hate to know what the parts for the newer engines cost.

We have an 07 legacy class Pete with a 565isx and it will out run the gaycert cats all day long, but the single turbo c-15's and the 3406e models will outpull it just barely if they are 550's or better. While I like my cat engines, that acert is in the same class as the series 60 in my mind.....complete junk

sent from my cellular deevice using Tapatalk

While I like my cat engines, that acert is in the same class as the series 60 in my mind.....complete junk
You've never driven one that's been tuned.:bow::ft: When I can net 84,000 and easily pass trucks uphill grossing 80k your attitude changes. Another guy with an acert said that the PA DOT pulled him over for an inspection and he was grossing 131,000 and couldn't believe he was that heavy because he was moving uphill so fast.

Believe it or not the Acert is an awesome platform for power. Giant rods, bearings. Factory turbos will easily support 800+hp. You know........nothing like the ISX.LOL

I never have ridden in a tuned one, I like the isx just fine, our fleet of 19 trucks all do great with them, my boss just didn't want to buy trucks and sink money into the engines to get them all to run right. A few years ago he had an 02 Pete with a 550 c-15 that had been tuned by pdi, and grossing 110k he could pull our local "big" hill at 55mph with the cruise on, that same hill pulls me down to 20 LOL

I never have ridden in a tuned one, I like the isx just fine, our fleet of 19 trucks all do great with them, my boss just didn't want to buy trucks and sink money into the engines to get them all to run right. A few years ago he had an 02 Pete with a 550 c-15 that had been tuned by pdi, and grossing 110k he could pull our local "big" hill at 55mph with the cruise on, that same hill pulls me down to 20 LOL

Well now thanks to the EPA no matter what brand of motor you buy your forced to dump money in it to make it run right.:nail:

I'm hoping to order a new truck, do the complete delete before the truck hauls it's first load and selling the take off parts on ebay to recoup a big chunk of the cost of the delete.