CCV mod ?

SINNER said:
03 will pop off, all others need machined off.
It looked like it was stamped on in 3 areas along the perimeter. I tried to pry it out, I tried getting the flat head under it using a hammer(lightly), and the dang thing wasn't budging.

darsey715 said:
It looked like it was stamped on in 3 areas along the perimeter. I tried to pry it out, I tried getting the flat head under it using a hammer(lightly), and the dang thing wasn't budging.
did this truck have the turbo replaced. if so ford prob. put on an updated turbo

Everything likes a little crankcase suction, but I preffer the non oil coated intake parts.

PSDPlayer said:
Everything likes a little crankcase suction, but I preffer the non oil coated intake parts.
I was also told that one engine a buddy of mine saw the guy kinked the hose into the air intake and it took out the rear main seal. I put a 5 psi poppet valve before my filter in case it clogged i wouldn't see high cc pressures.

SINNER said:
did this truck have the turbo replaced. if so ford prob. put on an updated turbo
original 2003 garret vgt, as far as I know. Nothing about it on the oasis and marc didn't say anything about it possibly being a reman. *shrug*

Back