central florida gtg in dec..be there

good talking with you today brad. see you saturday! talk some friends into coming!!!!

alright who is coming?!

SARASOTA WE HAVE A PROBLEM....apparenty the city/county has a problem with what this has become.
at this point its gonna be take yer chances or for sure tell whoever is at the gate if you go ahead and come....to either call me 941 812 6492 ask for gary or cj and you will hafta tell em yer form this forum and you were invited by dieselbeef or hammerdownhauling from above posts. and even that might not work
THIS DIDNT COME UP TIL THE COUNTY SHOWED UP AT 2PM TODAY...WTF..AT THIS POINT THATS ALL I GOT......

Last edited:
I regret to inform the members of After Hours Diesel that this event has been CHANGED TO A PRIVATE PARTY due to zoning and permitting issues with Sarasota County . Invited guests will be allowed to attend you must know Ed Griffin to obtain access to the party . Any questions please feel free to call (941)-270-6196!

i imagine(and hope) its beyond our control at this point....i say..

COME ONE COME ALL...THE F'N COUNTY AINT GATHERING TOYS FOR UNDERPRIVILEDGED KIDS..WE ARE..SO BRING YER TOY AND WELL TAKE OUR CHANCES!!!
ROCK ON KIDS!!!

Hope all went down well guys. So sorry for not making it down. I really hope you can put another event together!

Brad

I would like to thank everyone who came out to what was forced to be turned into a party. A good time was had by all! We had quite a turn out, and managed to keep everyone safe and enjoying themselves. Thanks again for a truly awesome time!!

I can agree that it was a great time. i didnt get to sleep till 5am. Lets just say that im definttly making the next party!!!!