Central Ohio Points Pulls 2009

gainer16

Anyone have a schedule for the 20009 COTPA points pulls this year for ohio. Last year i think they began either then end of may or first of June. I think the first one was at washington CH if i remember right. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the schedule was. Also i wondered if there were gonna be any added pulls to the points. Last year it was only courthouse, london, springfield and urbana. Just curious to know whats up for this year. thanks in advance

Anyone have a schedule for the 20009 COTPA points pulls this year for ohio. Last year i think they began either then end of may or first of June. I think the first one was at washington CH if i remember right. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the schedule was. Also i wondered if there were gonna be any added pulls to the points. Last year it was only courthouse, london, springfield and urbana. Just curious to know whats up for this year. thanks in advance

Central Ohio Truck Pull Circuit - Calendar

Do you have to be a member of Cotpa to pull at these events or can you just show up and pull?

Do you have to be a member of Cotpa to pull at these events or can you just show up and pull?

It is not associated with COTPA.

An acronym for the circut would be COTPC. If you pull at any pull you are automatically added to the points race.

It is not associated with COTPA.

An acronym for the circut would be COTPC. If you pull at any pull you are automatically added to the points race.

Thanks for the info:thankyou2: Definitely have to hit a few of them this year:rockwoot:

Yea, if I make it back in time from my Honeymoon!!!!!!!:kick:

im going to try and come watch the London pull when im at home for those couple days......