Central Ohio Pulling Circuit

blos101

Life Saver
Who here at Comp D is in or is going to participate in the Central Ohio Pulling Circuit?? What can you tell me about it?:Cheer:

Very good organization. I will be pullin with them again this year.

Good deal. I'm pretty confident that I will be joining you guys this year.

I will be in there, I thik there are some of the best truck in ohio that pull in this org. plus we always get blessed with north guys coming down or kentucky boys crossing the line...lol

ill be in....great organization. its also a great time every hook.

Gainer U Gonna Run Nadm June 5th? I Want To But The Hoodstack Thing Kinda Takes Me Out..lol

Gainer U Gonna Run Nadm June 5th? I Want To But The Hoodstack Thing Kinda Takes Me Out..lol

depends on the exhaust situation lol....im planning on taking the hood stack off but idk if ill have to done in time.

gotcha, yeah i might just run a reg stack, or you would have to pull 3.0

Class Sponsers

In case people haven't heard, we have picked up a few class sponsers for the end of the year money. The 2.6 class gained an additional $1000.00 sponsered by Woodruff Diesel, the Super Street Class gained an additional $1000.00 sponsered by Columbus Diesel Supply, and the RWYB Class is again sponsered by Woodruff Diesel with an additional $1000.00. All of this money has been put towards the points money at the end of the season. And before the gas class complains, the sponsers picked where they wanted their money to go.

My first hook will be Urbana on the 22nd. Engine is in rewired and about ready too fire with some new attitude! No whining from me Straley we are used too it. How many trucks are you guys going to have out this year? :)